welcome

Names:daryl wong
AGES:
CONTACT US AT: wwhdt@hotmail.com
God's beloved
a NEW CREATION XD
remix RSM
gms(s)+(p)


dailies
josh
jor
gigi


today is one of my free-er day haha. so decided to spend time with volleyball and God. I have learnt something today. and that is to realy study the bible and know about my ABBA . i also learn that wat joshua said was true that, for him spending time in his studies is also spending his time with God hmm as in GOd is with him. God i will say amen abt that for me too. spending time in my studies is how i want to use to glorify u.

the vb game so not so good as i didnt play that well but who cares. i still enjoyed and i did my part. Zhang jialian came too. he ask me to train setting and play for NYP. as in try to train as a setter before i get in. ANd this is another AMen daddy. i will get in NYP and their team too.

for now dady i pray for those that i want and need to pray for. hmm it may be sensitive so i wont pray here.
but GOd may ur Love and peace be with them always.

mum and dad going to macau soon. saded liao. but i also happy. can go out muahahahaha.
kk i go rest liao se ya soon
daryl out