welcome

Names:daryl wong
AGES:
CONTACT US AT: wwhdt@hotmail.com
God's beloved
a NEW CREATION XD
remix RSM
gms(s)+(p)


dailies
josh
jor
gigi


today's service was awesome.
gave up my seat for sweemin though haha.

sermon was awesome, i have been pretty down i think.
i feel that i am not myself for quite awhile. this year is a year where there are alot of emotional issues huh. maybe lo..many of my friends faced many things and i am unable to help in any way. as for me, thats the main point of this year. becaue i need a breakthru.
things came on the wrong side when i am unable to help even myself. but i know my God is always there for me. It was me who turned away. NOw i am back .

the difference abt it is, i do not feel alone when i face my problems now.
however the pain is still there. maybe deep inside me i have things that bothers me but i dont know.

hmm i really dont know man. i dont think this is a good place to talk abt it.

right thing at wrong time is still wrong.
going into things that somehow made me down. depress and beaten.
jealousy. i remember wat pastor prince said, it is pretty true .
we do not get jealous of people who are really of a very different age , for example a young girl is not jealous of the old lady, and say that the old lady's bun is nice lol. yeah but thats something abt it.
i have one area where i get jealous unknowingly untill i sit down and think.

so i guess thats the furthest i can say. well i dont think i wish to say it here. it is always better to be talking to a person face to face. which i have never done so much until things end.
loser man . tsk . hmm. i am always worried that i bore people. and yes i do. i simply love to talk. i have many things to pour eh. but nothing comes out face to face.
im weak.

all i can say to end is i want to pray.
i will come to u just as i am. God i know u will restore and u will provide for me,
the things i lost will be gien back to me 7 folds. i wont get 7x i get 7x the quality. my heart will not grow faint and it shall always be urs. my tongue will proclaim that ur name is the name of all and i will always praise ur name and urs only. amen.